12 Go High Level Marketing Features You Should Start Using Today
Marketers are constantly on the go. Whether they’re building their brand, working with clients, or just trying to stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends, there’s never enough time in a day.
That’s why Go High Level was created! With its amazing marketing features and personalized service plans for your company, you can finally focus on what matters most– growing your business.
This blog post will introduce you to some of its great features that will help you save time and get more done.
What is Go High Level?
Go High Level is a marketing platform that helps marketers grow their businesses while saving them time. This marketing platform offers a number of services, including marketing automation, marketing analytics, a CRM tool, and a marketing dashboard all in one place.
Go High Level is a company that was founded by marketers for marketers. Its founders understand how frustrating it can be to try and do things alone – which is why they created this marketing platform to help users market their business more effectively. Marketing Automation is just one of these many services they offer.
Go High Level guarantees that you will save time, automate your marketing, and grow your business by using this marketing platform. This tool is designed to help you run your entire marketing strategy in one place. Marketing Automation is the first step toward building relationships with your customers and delivering content and Go High Level is there to help you do just that.
Advantages of Using Go High Level
One of the benefits of using Go High Level is that you get access to various marketing tools to bolster your marketing initiatives significantly.
This platform includes a wide range of marketing features to automate your marketing tasks, track the analytics, engage with customers, and more.
Other benefits of using Go High Level include enabling you to save time on marketing tasks, have less stress reaching goals with its list-building technology, and track your ROI on every dollar spent on marketing.
Also, Go High Level is an all-in-one platform, so you don’t have to use multiple tools and software to run your marketing tasks.
Marketing Features of Go High Level:
Go High Level understands your needs as a marketer. You need to deliver the right content, track its impact on sales and customer loyalty, and automate marketing tasks while you’re at it.
That’s why it has created an exclusive marketing feature for you to do just that – and more.
Here’s a list of some of its most popular features:
- Email Marketing
– Email marketing is essential to the success of your marketing campaign, but it can be time-consuming. But worry not because Go High Level allows you to send custom email messages at the perfect time to reach people who want to hear from you.
For example, if a lead downloads a free trial of your product, you could send them an email offering tips and tricks from other companies that use it.
- SMS Marketing
– SMS marketing is another way to stay in touch with your customers. Go High Level also offers you access to SMS messaging, so you can send a text message on the go.
For example, if someone makes a purchase, you could send them a quick text message to get the most out of their new product. This is a great way for you to build customer loyalty.
- Unlimited Sales Funnels
– Every business has customers, but not every customer is ready to buy right now. However, people are always in different stages of awareness and interest for your product or service.
Go High Level is a tool that allows you to create multiple sales funnels for specific marketing campaigns, meaning that you can customize marketing messages based on the stage of awareness someone is currently in.
For instance, you could send your prospects a message with content about why they should be interested in your product. If they purchase, you could follow up with an email offering them discounts on their next purchase or gifted products.
- Website Builder
– Go High Level features a simple drag and drop tool that allows you to create a professional-looking website in minutes.
You can create a website without touching a single line of HTML, and you don’t have to use a fancy web developer anymore. Or, if you already have a site, you can use the platform’s tool to create beautiful mobile-responsive pages in minutes.
- Call Tracking
– Customers want to hear from you, and when they do, it’s important that you answer. Go High Level’s call tracking tool allows you to track incoming calls and plan the best time to reach them based on their estimated time of arrival.
For example, if someone requests a quote when you are offline, you can call them back when it’s convenient for them.
- Surveys and Forms
– These are tools that allow you to collect information from your website visitors. Go High Level offers a variety of different types of forms.
These can be based on gaining customer feedback, understanding their interests to personalize future marketing messages, or gathering contact details so that you can follow up to convert them into customers.
This can help you, say, someone downloads a whitepaper from your website; you can send them a quick survey via email to see what they think of it. It helps you build a relationship with your customers and get valuable feedback on how you can improve.
- Booking and Appointments
– Booking and Appointment features are tools to aid in the customer journey of booking appointments. Often people will fill out contact forms on your website but won’t buy anything right away; this is an opportunity for you to follow up with them by offering a free consultation or quote, meaning that you meet their needs and they get something valuable in return.
- CRM & Pipeline Management
– CRM stands for customer relationship management, which means that it is a tool to manage your customers. People move between different stages, whether they are prospects or active customers; you can track their information and activities based on what stage of the buying cycle they are currently in. With Pipeline Management, you can measure the revenue potential of each customer and take the appropriate action based on that information.
For example, if someone is interested in SEO services, you can automatically send them a message offering to send them a quote. If they have reached the buying stage, you can send them a personalized offer to help seal the deal.
- White Labeled Desktop App
– A white label is when a product offering is produced to appear as though it was manufactured by another company. This feature allows users to have the product installed on their customer’s computer without it appearing to their operating system that the product is actually from another company.
This feature allows for a high level of customization and allows users to have the highest quality software available.
They can choose to have their customers login via their website, which means that customers won’t need to create a username and password. This is especially beneficial if you are looking to build credibility with your customers since it shows them that the tool was designed by you.
- Tracking and Analytics
– Go High Level gives you access to its analytics features to track everything happening within your marketing campaigns. You can track form submissions, conversions, lead sources, activities on your website, and so much more.
For example, if you want to know how many people are on your website, what they’re looking at, and where they’re from, this is a great way to build a picture of the customer journey.
– Go High Level provides courses to help you learn about marketing best practices. These courses are great for businesses looking to improve their knowledge on certain topics or train new employees in the company.
This is also great for businesses who provide services to other companies and need to see what marketing best practices they can adapt to improve their offerings. The courses are available at different levels, including beginner, advanced, and master, so you can find the best resources to suit your needs.
You can also offer your own products or courses to customers. What makes this even better is that you don’t need to set up a website, handle payments, etc. This provides an opportunity for you to make additional revenue while making it easy on yourself because everything is handled through our platform.
- Reputation Management
– It is important to have a strong reputation online. Customers are often looking for reviews on Google, Facebook, etc., before they buy. However, what happens if you don’t have any reviews or the customer doesn’t see the positive results that you’ve achieved?
Well, the Go High Level platform allows you to track leads based on their activities on your website and can be customized to show positive reviews to those who have reached a certain point in your sales funnel.
For example, if someone is about to purchase from you and looking for positive reviews, you can have a list of them appear to convince them that they’re making the right decision.
What is marketing automation, and why should you use it?
Marketing Automation is one of the many services that Go High Level offers to its clients.
Marketing automation is when you create a sequence of emails, social media posts, and other actions to send to your customers using a marketing platform or tool. Marketing automation makes it easier for you as a marketer to send the right message to the right person at the right time. Marketing automation has been proven to improve engagement, build trust, and increase conversions.
You can use automation to improve your marketing strategy, and many successful companies are already using it to market their business. Marketing automation is a great and easy way to keep your content fresh and engaging, and if done correctly, it can be both time and cost-effective.
Marketing automation enables you to build relationships with customers in a way that works for their schedules and allows you to deliver customized content directly to them!
Marketing automation helps you save time by automating repetitive tasks like email campaigns, social media updates, and more. And since marketing is all about moving a lead through the buyer’s journey, having a system in place to automate certain parts of your marketing strategy has never been more important.
Marketing automation also allows you to be strategic with your time by working on high-priority tasks during peak hours while letting the automated campaigns run during low-traffic periods. Marketing automation is how top marketers are running their businesses today – so why aren’t you?
Marketing Automation can:
- Let you track and measure marketing ROI with reporting and analytics
- Customize your marketing messages to every customer’s tastes and preferences.
- Allow you to implement marketing automation with a few clicks on the dashboard.
Marketing automation is a great way to save time, automate high-priority tasks, and track your marketing ROI. Marketing automation tools let users customize, include several marketing tasks such as lead scoring, email marketing, social media marketing, and more.
In short, marketing automation is the future of marketing. It is an opportunity for marketers to get more things done in less time, and it is crucial in today’s competitive business environment. Marketing automation will help you streamline your marketing efforts and save valuable resources.
Marketing automation helps marketers save time and grow their businesses by focusing more effectively on what matters: growth.
Your business never slows down, which is why you should use a marketing automation service that is designed to provide you with the tools you need to stay ahead of the competition without taking up all of your time.
Must-haves for a successful Marketing Automation campaign
To have a successful marketing automation campaign, you need to ensure you have the right tools in place. Here are the top 3 must-haves for your marketing automation strategy.
1) The first must-have for any successful marketing automation campaign is an email list. The beauty of using Go High Level to automate your marketing efforts is that your messages are personalized to each individual, so you are actually reaching people who want to hear from you.
This is important because you want to have a way to build relationships with your customers and respond to their needs. In today’s fast-paced, social world, it can be hard to keep up with all of your customers’ needs, so you must talk to the people interested in listening.
And Go High Level’s marketing automation software lets you do exactly that by connecting emails with specific customers. It’s a simple way to make sure you are reaching people who want to hear from you.
2) A second must-have for an effective marketing automation campaign is a defined follow-up sequence. We know that you can’t reach every person on your list at the same time. Still, everyone on your list deserves care and attention – which is why you need to offer a customer journey that automatically moves leads through an effective nurture sequence.
Doing this ensures that your leads and customers receive the information they need to make the best decisions, which is exactly what you want.
By using Go High Level’s marketing automation, you can create and automate relevant and personalized messages based on the actions your customers take. This will help you to provide them with the information they want at exactly the right time.
3) A final, important must-have for any successful marketing automation campaign is a simple and intuitive user interface. Marketing automation can be difficult to implement if you don’t have access to a tool that is easy and quick to use.
Go High Level’s marketing automation platform has an easy-to-use dashboard that allows you to create and automate messages in minutes. You can also monitor your marketing efforts with easy reports, so you can easily find out how your campaigns are performing.
These three features are the building blocks you need to have a successful marketing automation strategy, so why not try signing up for a free trial today?
Signing up with Go High Level is simple and comes with no risks. If you’re not completely satisfied with their service, you have nothing to worry about because there are no contracts or commitments.
So give it a whirl today and transform your business into the unstoppable machine you always knew it could be.
Go High Level is a marketing automation platform that can help you manage all of your customers and marketing activities in one place.
It provides tools to make it easier for you to connect with customers, automate your sales process, track results, handle support requests and build your online reputation.
This platform’s marketing features include CRM & Pipeline Management, White Labeled Desktop App, Tracking & Analytics, Courses/Products, Reputation Management. Go HIgh Level offers a free 14-day trial to allow you to try it out for yourself before you buy for you to see how it fits in with what you’re looking for.
In order to take full advantage of your marketing campaigns, it is important to have the right tools in place. Go High Level provides an extensive list of features designed to help you optimize your campaigns and take your sales to the next level.
I hope you find this useful, and let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Feel free to contact me directly if you’re interested in learning more about how we can help your business.