The marketing world is changing.
Gone are the days when you could get by running a small business with just email, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
A lot has changed since then - social media platforms have exploded in popularity, mobile devices have become more prevalent than ever before, and there's been an influx of new tech startups that make it easier than ever to build your website or blog from scratch.
You might be wondering which marketing platform would best suit your needs?
In this post, we'll break down two of the most popular options - Go High Level vs. Paperflite - so you can decide for yourself which one is right for you!
Paperflite is a traditional marketing platform that's inexpensive but doesn't offer many features. High Level, meanwhile, has more features and better analytics, which may be worth the higher price point for your business.
Let's take a look at the pros and cons of each so you can figure out what is best for you!
But first, let's dig deep into what even is a marketing platform.
What is a marketing platform?
A marketing platform is software that allows you to develop and grow your business.
Marketing platforms are easy to use and have several useful tools, such as email campaigns, lead generation forms, social media management, blog content creation, email templates, and video hosting, among others.
Marketing platforms are easy to use and allow you to manage all your sales and marketing efforts from one place so that you can spend less time on the technical side of marketing and more time on growth activities.
Why do you need one?
Marketing platforms are powerful. You can do a lot with a good marketing platform.
Here are some of the reasons why you need one for your business:
- Turn every contact into a new lead - you can generate leads, automatically follow up with sales leads, track customer activity on your site and social media, and monitor what promotions are doing best.
- Manage multiple marketing channels from one place - run Facebook ads, send emails, run affiliate programs and campaigns without logging in to each social network or service.
- Track sales performance across different platforms - see which of your customers used which channel when buying from you to know where to focus your efforts.
- An affordable marketing platform is something that can help you grow and develop your business. What's more, a good one should make it easy for you to scale up after getting started at the basic level of features.
- Boost productivity - If you are not spending time on activities like social media promotion, those hours can be used to grow your audience or improve your product.
- Feedback loops - A marketing platform allows you to create a feedback loop where you can take action based on customer response by accessing their information quickly. It also allows you to connect with people who may not even be aware of what products or services they need yet!
How do you choose which marketing platform is right for you?
Now that we know what a marketing platform is and why to use one, let's dive into choosing which is best for you.
Just because something has more features or looks pretty doesn't mean it will help your business, so when choosing the right one, there are some things to consider.
Here is a checklist of things to look at when making your decision:
1. Is the platform easy to use?
Some platforms are so complicated that an hour attempting to figure them out can seem like a full-time job! Others, meanwhile, have user-friendly interfaces and are super intuitive from the very start.
Make sure you choose a marketing platform that you can use without needing to go through hours of training just to get started.
2. What is the cost?
When choosing a marketing platform, you need to consider how it will fit into your budget. Some platforms are very affordable, while others may be more expensive depending on what features you need.
Which one offers the best value for your money? If you come across a platform that looks cheap but has minimal tools and limited features, look at other options before deciding on this one.
3. Is the marketing platform trusted by other businesses in your niche or vertical market?
While there are many platforms out there, some develop reputations among solely people who aren't serious about their business (i.e., those who want to "play" with tools that look pretty).
This is not the kind of platform you want to go for. Others, meanwhile, are used by serious businesses in your niche or vertical market. If other credible companies are using a particular platform for their marketing and sales efforts, this usually means that it's one you should explore further.
4 . Does it have all the features you need?
If you're starting as a small business or entrepreneur with limited resources like time and money, then having only basic features can be something that works in your favor.
However, if you will soon need more advanced features (maybe more detailed reporting) to keep growing your business, then choosing a simpler option would be unwise.
5. Does the platform interface well with other marketing tools you will use?
If you are going to be using multiple marketing platforms, make sure that they all integrate with one another. Having an integrated approach means less time on software integration or having to learn a new system just because your needs have changed and you want something more powerful than what you started with.
Go High Level vs. Paperflite as a Marketing Platform
Two of the most popular marketing platforms are Go High Level and Paperflite.
Go High Level offers a lot of advanced features for those who need them, while Paperflite is geared toward more entry-level marketers.
How do you decide which option is right for your business? Read on to learn the pros and cons of each one.
What is Paperflite, and how does it work?
Paperflite is an all-in-one marketing platform that allows small businesses and entrepreneurs to grow their business through a combination of its tools that focus on social media, email marketing, sales leads, and landing pages.
It has easy-to-use templates for all of these things, so you don't have to be a professional marketer to create a professional-looking website, landing page, or collection of emails.
Paperflite is used by small business owners, primarily in real estate and e-commerce settings. It was launched in 2011, and more than 45,000 businesses have used it since.