The world of marketing has changed. With the rise of social media, marketers are constantly looking for ways to increase their reach. It used to be just a tweet or send out an email blast and hope for the best.
Nowadays, it’s all about automation and getting more done with less time wasted. So how do you determine which tool is right for your business?
This blog post will give you a basic breakdown of two popular choices: Go High Level vs. HootSuite.
These are marketing automation software you can use to increase your reach and keep track of multiple social media channels. Read on below to see which one’s better suited for your needs.
What are Marketing Automation and Social Media Management?
Marketing Automation is the use of software to deliver marketing campaigns automatically. It’s similar to traditional marketing tools like email, social media, or PPC advertising, but it’s more advanced because it can help you reach your audience more effectively and efficiently.
Marketing Automation is used to streamline the process of marketing by automating repetitive tasks, which helps save time and money—for example, sending out promo codes for a new product or offering discounted items to your email list or followers on social media.
So now that you know what marketing automation is let’s talk about social media management.
This refers to using software to help manage your social media presence across multiple networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Many marketers use this toolset to keep track of their social media presence, promote their content, engage with customers, and respond to others all at once. For example, you might choose to automate your social media posts to go out at scheduled times or use them to find new customers or brand ambassadors.
Marketing automation and social media management is an important process that every serious business needs. It is a must for modern-day marketers to stay afloat in today’s saturated market.
By knowing the meaning of these two terms, you’re already about halfway to understanding the difference between Go High Level and HootSuite. The next section will look at how each one works and which is best for your company.
What is Go High Level and HootSuite?
What is Go High Level?
Go High Level is a suite of tools made for marketers. The Go High Level marketing automation software works by integrating with your website to deliver personalized messages to your users. When someone subscribes, they’re added to an automation sequence that sends emails based on what they do on the site.
For example, if you have an e-commerce store and someone adds a product to their cart but doesn’t check out, the software will send them an email letting them know they can save 15% off if they complete their purchase.
If you have a service or SaaS company with a free trial sign-up, Go High Level will follow up with those users until they convert. It’s all about building relationships and engaging with your audience so that they stick around.
What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media management tool built to help manage your presence across multiple networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Marketers use this toolset to keep track of their social media presence, promote their content, engage with customers, and respond to others.
For example, you can tweet out your post or do a Facebook live broadcast while away from the office. Hootsuite keeps track of all the responses, automatically creating tasks to respond later when it’s convenient for you.
Go High Level vs. HootSuite: The Difference Between the Two Programs
What makes Go High Level better than Hootsuite?
While there are a lot of great things about HootSuite, we believe that Go High Level is hands-down the superior option for nearly every business. Here’s why:
1. Seamless integration with your website
Go High Level is the CRM for your website. It has a plugin that allows it to integrate perfectly with WordPress and automatically deliver personalized messages as soon as someone subscribes to your list. On the other hand, Hootsuite requires you to manually go in and schedule out all of your tweets or Facebook posts every day.
Not only is this extremely time-consuming, but it also takes away from the personalization factor.
2. More features
With Go High Level, you get access to multiple tools all in one place. This includes marketing automation software with lead magnets and exit-intent popups. Go High Level also has a full CRM, autoresponder emails, and the ability to add subscribers all in one. You also get a CRM and CRO solution, A/B testing for landing pages, and access to its expert team of strategy consultants for personalization.
3. Better results
Go High Level was built from the ground up by listening to what marketers wanted from marketing automation software. Go High Level is now used by thousands of companies worldwide and has helped them build better relationships with their audience resulting in more sales and increased revenue.
Hootsuite is great if you’re just starting out with marketing or you want to manage your social media presence across multiple networks. But at Go High Level, you can strive to implement the best marketing tactics with the tools and support it provides for marketers, helping them succeed with their digital strategy, making it the better option.
What makes HootSuite better than Go High Level?
HootSuite is the better choice if your main goal for using the platform is to boost your social media presence across multiple networks. You can schedule posts, gather analytics, and monitor your brand’s mentions. It provides a great solution for those who want to manage their social media from one place.
While this is a specialized platform for this specific purpose, it can be frustrating because the features are limited if you want to take your social media strategy to the next level.
The other reason people choose Hootsuite over Go High Level is that it’s simply easier to use. The interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for people who are just getting started with social media marketing automation tools.
If you’re looking to build better relationships with your audience, Go High Level provides more features for marketers compared to Hootsuite.
Features offered by both companies
Features are important when considering which software program to use. It’s important to choose one that will help you get the most out of social media marketing without costing too much money.
What features can both companies offer?
Go High Level feature includes:
- Email Marketing – Go High Level’s CRM solution uses an email marketing service to allow you to send targeted messages to your audience. It is easy to build loyalty with your recipients with personalized emails, which ultimately leads to more revenue for your company.
- SMS Marketing – Go High Level includes all the automation you need to build better relationships with your customers. With SMS marketing, you can send personalized messages that are triggered at specific times or based on someone’s location. You can also schedule updates, so if something is happening in real-time, like an event or sale, Go High Level will allow you to schedule a message and have it sent out exactly when you need it.
- Call Tracking – You can use Go High Level to track conversions from your call center. You will be able to see where customers are calling from and what time of day they are calling. This is valuable information you can use for marketing purposes as well as improving how you serve customers.
- Sales Funnels – Go High Level allows you to create sales funnels that help automate your workflow. You can see where leads are in the funnel, so you know which marketing campaigns they have been exposed to and what actions they have taken on your website.
- Surveys and Forms – Use Go High Level to run surveys and forms on your website that allow you to collect valuable information about your customers. This is very helpful in building better relationships with them, especially since it’s not something you can get anywhere else.
- Tracking and Analytics – Go High Level solutions come with the ability to track conversions and see what actions they are taking. Go High Level also offers custom analytics, allowing you to see how people are using your website in real-time.
- CRM Management – Go High Level uses Salesforce to manage customer relationships. You can see how many contacts you have in your database, which lets you send targeted marketing messages. Go High Level also allows you to upload CSV files, meaning you can easily import your existing customer list into their CRM solution.
- Booking and Appointments – Go High Level allows you to easily book appointments with clients from your website. They can select a time that works for them, and they will receive instant confirmation by email or SMS, so there is no checking back and forth about availability.
- Courses/Products – You can create courses, lead magnets, or products with Go High Level. Their CRM solution comes with a WordPress plugin that makes it easy for people to purchase your online courses right off of your website by entering their email addresses.
HootSuite features include:
- Scheduling your Social Media Posts – Hootsuite makes it easy to schedule your social media posts for a later date. You can schedule them in advance or write a new post and quickly schedule it when you need to. This is important because it means you won’t forget about your social media feeds when you have other things going on in your life, like your blog content.
- Manage Social Content – Hootsuite allows you to manage your social media content from the same place. This helps streamline your workflow and ensures you aren’t constantly switching back and forth between different websites, which ultimately leads to a drop in productivity.
- Social Analytics – Social post analytics is one of the biggest benefits Hootsuite offers. You can create custom reports based on how your audience is engaging with your social media. This allows you to better understand what they like and don’t like, allowing you to create content that truly resonates with them.
- Monitoring – Hootsuite makes it easy to monitor your social media. You can track keywords and hashtags across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, and more right from the dashboard, leaving you with more time to focus on other things.
How to decide which program is best for you
Before choosing which program is best for you, there are things you need to consider.
- The Need – What do you need the program to do for you? Hootsuite is better for people who just want a way to schedule their social media. Go High Level focuses more on being a marketing automation solution that allows you to manage your entire business from one place.
- Who’s Using It – Who will be using the software? If it’s just you, then Hootsuite is probably the best option. However, if you have teams of people who need to collaborate on content, Go High Level might be the better solution for your business.
- The Price – Who can afford it? Go High Level has a free trial version which makes it perfect for small businesses that don’t have a large marketing budget. Hootsuite has different plans that are paid for and also a free trial but offers features specific for social media marketing alone.
- The Ease of Use – How easy is it to use? Hootsuite made its program easy to use, so it appeals to a wide variety of users. Go High Level focuses more on being an all-in-one CRM solution, but it’s also user-friendly, making it ideal for users who do not have coding skills.
- Time investments – Are you willing to invest time and money into learning how to use it? Go High Level has a very intuitive user interface that makes it easy for beginners to quickly learn how to use it. Hootsuite, however, may take some getting used to because of its highly unique features.
All of these factors should be taken into consideration when deciding which program is best for you. While the main focus of both Go High Level and Hootsuite are different, each one provides different tools that can help your business grow.
Hootsuite and Go High Level are both great options for marketers looking to manage their social media or CRM needs. It’s important that you consider what your business goals are as well as the features of each program before making a decision.
Asking yourself these questions will help you choose which option is best for your digital marketing strategy: What do I need the program to do? Which one has more capabilities in my desired area(s)? How much does it cost? Is there a trial period available so I can test-drive them myself first?
Once you decide on an app, be sure to implement it correctly so that you get the most out of it.